Saturday 5 December 2009

Must. Finish. Essay.

Possibly in light of last night's dream (see previous post), I have been struck by a wave of inspiration to finish my Spanish history essay, entitled 'Why did the Franco regime last so long?', before we break up for Christmas on Friday.
So here I am slaving away at my laptop on the essay, my only motivation being the thought of a burden being lifted from my shoulders, enabling me to have an even merrier Christmas due to the fact that I would have had to do this essay over the Christmas holidays.
My plan alone is 500 words, and the essay only has to be 1000. These are good times my friends.
I wish I was in this constructive mindset more often. Then maybe I wouldn't procrastinate so much, like I am now.
Alas, back to the essay I must go.

1 comment:

  1. haha good good ;) i know exactly what you mean, knowing you don't have to worry about anything is the best feeling in the worlds, you can do whatever you want

    ReplyDelete