Saturday 5 December 2009

World Cup draw


So the draw happened yesterday for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. I'm liking the look of England's group. We're in group C along with Algeria, Slovenia and USA. When playing at our peak I think we have the ability to beat all of these teams, we'll just have to see if England will deliver when it comes down to match day.

In other news, I had a dream last night that I had gone home for Christmas and left all my books and stuff I need for work up here in Cardiff! I felt so good and relaxing to be home for the first, like, 5 seconds of the dream and then the terrible realisation stuck me that I had to go back to Cardiff. Not good. I think it's my subconscious little way of warning myself to not forget ANYTHING when I pack to come home on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you had that dream lol, imagine actually coming home and not being able to relax. would suck balls lol

    ReplyDelete