Friday 9 April 2010

Spring

Spring is a time of rebirth, regrowth if you will, where everything starts to brighten up.
I walked under a sea blue sky looking to the horizon at the verdant green meadows, radiant under the sun's loving and nurturing gaze and I thought, 'Everything is starting look up'.

Prior to today I had always thought of my impending return to Cardiff as nothing more than an inevitable return to work and having to face exams but then I remembered; I have some truly amazing friends to be returning to who will support me all the way. I may be leaving friends behind but I will be heading towards other friends. Everything is good. As long as you have people who have your back, you can get through anything. Life is good.

Also, this picture got me thinking.

There's more to a person than what's on the surface.




Sam

1 comment:

  1. Thaila Kelly (is cool)11 April 2010 at 20:00

    Ive seen that picture before and its beautiful! Friends will help you through everything :) Good luck with the work im sure it will be awesome! x

    ReplyDelete